My favorite things


[To the tune of The Sound of Music's "My favorite things"] 

Letters to Santa and cookies with frosting




Candy and presents bursting from my stocking



Bright Christmas packages tied up with string,
These are a few of my favorite things!












A railroad crossing and Cranky the Crane


A loud saxophone makes my parents insane




















My first piggy bank and a rabbi that sings,
These are a few of my favorite things!

Large cardboard boxes, “Let me take a peek!”


My very own kitchen so I can make you a treat


Thank you, Santa Claus, for all that you bring,
These are a few of my favorite things!












When Grandpas leaves,
When it’s nap time,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel so bad!

Comments

  1. Very cute. I would love to see the "Grandpa sandwich here too."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment