Bring the brrrr
It's time to stop bragging about how warm, sunny and beautiful San Francisco is in January. Winter is finally here and, dang, it's cold. Yesterday, Riley bundled up appropriately for our trip to Childen's Playground at Golden Gate Park.
The cold didn't stop him from playing. As you'll see in this video clip, he went down the slide seemingly a billion times. [Note: this video is not especially interesting, so if you are not one of Riley's grandparents, AKA his most dutiful audience, you may want to skip it.]
The real story of our return to Children's Playground is Riley's obsession with the carousel. As soon as we got to the playground, he bolted for the otherwise non-descript building that houses the carousel, running and giggling on a quest to find the bobbing horses.
I was actually quite impressed that Riley remembered the building from last week. I wonder what else he's storing in his memory these days and how long those memories will last.
The cold didn't stop him from playing. As you'll see in this video clip, he went down the slide seemingly a billion times. [Note: this video is not especially interesting, so if you are not one of Riley's grandparents, AKA his most dutiful audience, you may want to skip it.]
The real story of our return to Children's Playground is Riley's obsession with the carousel. As soon as we got to the playground, he bolted for the otherwise non-descript building that houses the carousel, running and giggling on a quest to find the bobbing horses.
I was actually quite impressed that Riley remembered the building from last week. I wonder what else he's storing in his memory these days and how long those memories will last.
I'm such a Mexican sometimes... I would NEVER take the kids out when it's so cold! Or they would be wrapped up in 3 blankets. :))) Todd always teases me about it. We've been doing the indoor stuff lately: Dancing, Play-Doh, etc.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! You are hilarious. Truthfully we take Riley out in the cold for our own sanity. I'd get cabin fever long before he would. We save the play-doh and fingerpaints for rainy days.
ReplyDeleteOn a side note: don't make your play-doh spaghetti and meatballs too realistic... otherwise they try to eat them... ooops...
ReplyDelete