Petting zoo
Five lessons Riley and mom learned during the boy's first "petting zoo" experience:
1) If the ground is covered in animal waste products, Riley will favor crawling over walking.
2) Riley has the uncanny ability to crawl through every single piece of animal poop on the ground.
3) Although they may look like it, goat poops are not blueberries and should not be placed in one's mouth.
4) If your son is going to roll around in animal feces, it would be better to do it on a day when you don't have to strap him to your chest in a baby carrier for the next hour. [I have never smelled so bad.]
OK, enough about poop.
5) Pygmy goats bite. The brown one nibbled on poor Riley's ear for at least five seconds before mama could pull him off. Notice how red the little one's ear is!
If you can't tell, I don't think I earned any parenting awards when Riley went to the petting zoo. But I sure earned my shower that night.
| "Nobody's watching, little goat friends. Let's make a run for it!" |
Comments
Post a Comment