51 weeks

Whoa! We have got some catching up to do! I'm going on a trip down memory lane to remember Sloane's 51st week, which ended September 12. But how can I forget that Jeckyl and Hyde appeared that week, representing the tough several days we had before Sloane got her first tooth, and then the re-appearance of our easy breezy girl as soon as it popped through. By the way, look carefully and you'll see it just sneaking above the surface of her bottom gum in the photo with the ball.

Ms. Boney Sloane doesn't babble a whole lot but she did say "mama" on September 6. Woot! She consistently identifies balls and by week 51 could answer yes and no questions with head guestures (I started calling her "my little ouija board").

We kicked off week 51 with a trip to a small pier for San Francisco's annual kids' fishing day when any tyke can fish without a permit. While we didn't snag any fish, we had a wonderful time trying.




Comments